If you are looking for live streaming tips, here’s some things I have learned from “professional” streamers I have talked to.
- Get a face cam
- Get your voice on stream
- Interact with people watching your stream
- Get your friends to watch your stream (when you start out)
- Stream like you are putting on a show (even if no one is there)
- Choose a stream format (video games, asmr, just chatting, IRL, or something else)
- Choose your stream type (are you a variety streamer or do you always do the same thing)
- Be entertaining (even if it means making up a streaming persona)
- Get yourself out there (interact and find other streamers your size and slightly bigger this will get you friends and start your community building (networking))
- Get on social media (a lot of streamers post to twitter but branch out to as many sites as possible to get your stream out there).
- *bonus* wherever you stream from start a YouTube channel to post (well edited) clips from your stream.
- *MOST IMPORTANTLY* Donâ€™t give up. (It will get hard and frustrating but donâ€™t quit.)
Got more tips to add, comment below.