A new patch is now live on Windows PC, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One. Read below to learn more about the latest changes.
To share your feedback, please post in the General Discussion 102 forum
For a list of known issues, visit our Bug Report 7 forum.
For troubleshooting assistance, visit our Technical Support 4 forum.
- Damage reduced from 70 to 60
- Firing Deadeye no longer locks the player’s aim
The Reaping (Passive)
- Healing amount reduced from 40% to 30% of damage dealt
Fusion Driver (Primary Fire)
- Damage reduced from 11 to 10
- Cooldown increased from 8 to 10 seconds
- Snare duration reduced from 1 to 0.65 seconds
- Can now be interrupted before targets begin falling
- Impact slow duration reduced from 0.9 to 0.6 seconds
- Explosion damage reduced from 60 to 40
Biotic Launcher (Primary Fire)
- Recovery time increased from 0.35 to 0.45 seconds
Biotic Launcher (Secondary Fire)
- Heal explosion reduced from 60 to 50
See the official post https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/overwatch/t/overwatch-retail-patch-notes-%E2%80%93-jan-28-2020/452228