Don't overlook that the new Sombra changes are also on the PTR! Her infinite Stealth allows you to lie in wait for enemies to get closer.
Here is some footage of me messing with all the Wrecking Ball players. pic.twitter.com/KpEMVcqxzH
— Overbuff (@Overbuff) June 28, 2018
Added new hero “Wrecking Ball”
Several heroes have received major changes to their damage falloff:
- Configuration: Sentry and Configuration: Recon – Minimum damage at max range increased from 30% to 50%.
- Peacekeeper – Minimum damage at max range increased from 30% to 50%
- Endothermic Blaster – Removed all damage falloff from her secondary fire projectile
- Heavy Pulse Rifle – Minimum damage at max range increased from 30% to 50%
- Widowâ€™s Kiss – Now has damage falloff applied on her automatic primary fire (50% at max range)
Developer Comments:Â The goal of these changes is to slightly reduce the impact of damage falloff on mid-range weapons. While assessing falloff mechanics across the board, weapons intended primarily for close-range combat benefited too greatly from lowering their falloff restrictions. We also normalized a couple of outliers in that Mei had a long-range travel time projectile with falloff applied and Widowmakerâ€™s automatic fire did not have any.
- Duration reduced from 6 to 5 seconds
- Cooldown increased from 8 to 10 seconds
Developer Comments:Â Hanzoâ€™s new kit has proven to be a bit too powerful, especially his new Storm Arrows ability. Weâ€™re lowering the frequency that he can have this ability available to make it more reasonable to play around.
- Now lasts indefinitely
- No longer can contest objectives while invisible
- Enemy detection radius increased from 2 meters to 4 meters
Movement speed buff decreased from +75% to +50%
- Now lasts indefinitely
- Can now be destroyed (has 5 health)
Developer Comments:Â These changes allow Sombra to more easily play as an infiltrator and scout for her team, as well as give her time to pick and choose when to reveal herself to ambush her enemies.
- Objective time reduced from 5 minutes to 4 minutes per control point in Quick Play and Arcade modes
Fixed a bug that caused the group leaderâ€™s UI to appear that theyâ€™re canceling or leaving Waiting for Players when using a controller
Fixed a bug that prevented players from receiving an AFK warning for not moving after receiving the No XP warning for not being in combat
Fixed a bug that caused Competitive Elimination to display as your last match played in the Recent Players menu
Fixed a bug that prevented players added to Avoid as Teammate from being removed if that player was added to their friends list
Fixed a bug that caused the Team Information screen to display an Endorsement level of a player who left the game
Fixed a bug that prevented the Endorsement input from opening the Endorsement tray if it shared that input with another input
Fixed a bug that prevented the Nearby Players menu from displaying Endorsement levels
Game Browser & Custom Games
Fixed a bug that allowed heroes to deploy multiple barriers or turrets when a decreased cooldown modifier was applied in a Custom Game
Fixed a bug that caused players to sometimes spawn into a wall or floor when playing a Deathmatch Custom Game with Respawn as Random Hero enabled
- Fixed a bug that prevented heroes from playing a hit reaction animation when shot
- Fixed a bug that prevented Doomfistâ€™s Rising Uppercut animation from playing when used after hitting something with Rocket Punch
- Fixed a bug that caused Brigitteâ€™s portrait to show a non-existent ponytail with her Shieldmaiden skin equipped
- Fixed a bug that caused Doomfistâ€™s Rocket Punch to stop if he hit Symmetraâ€™s Turret when it was in midair
- Fixed a bug that prevented Doomfistâ€™s Meteor Strike from hitting Reinhardt if he faced his Field Barrier upward
- Fixed a bug with Doomfistâ€™s Rocket Punch that prevented it from canceling Genjiâ€™s Cyber-agility, LÃºcioâ€™s Wall Ride, or Hanzoâ€™s Wall Climb on impact
- Fixed a bug that prevented D.Vaâ€™s mech rear hatch from connecting to her mech when viewing D.Vaâ€™s Peace Victory Pose.
- Fixed a bug that prevented Junkratâ€™s Frag Launcher grenades from dealing the correct amount of damage on direct hits
- Fixed a bug that allowed Junkrat to set multiple Steel Traps in Custom Games
- Fixed a bug that prevented teammates from viewing Junkratâ€™s respawn timer if he died while piloting RIP-Tire.
- Fixed a bug that allowed the player to move the camera when Junkratâ€™s RIP-Tire was frozen
- Fixed a bug that prevented Moiraâ€™s Healing Orb from healing friendly training bots in the Practice Range
- Fixed a bug that prevented Moiraâ€™s Biotic Orbs from trigging controller vibration when using a controller
- Fixed a bug that prevented Reinhardtâ€™s Charge from propelling him forward if he was airborne due to Doomfistâ€™s Rising Uppercut
- Fixed a bug that allowed Roadhogâ€™s Chain Hook target to be pulled to his new location when he used Symmetraâ€™s Teleporter.
- Fixed a bug that prevented Symmetraâ€™s Turrets from displaying a red outline when viewed by the enemy team
- Fixed a bug that caused Reinhardtâ€™s Earthshatter to sometimes go through Symmetraâ€™s Photon Barrier
- Fixed a bug that prevented Symmetraâ€™s Teleporter from using visual effects with her Oasis skin equipped
- Fixed a bug that allowed Symmetra to receive credit toward her Huge Success achievement if she teleported her Sentry Turrets
- Fixed a bug that allowed Tracer to gain capture point progress during her Recall ability
- Fixed a bug that prevented Zaryaâ€™s Particle Cannon from gaining energy when attacked by an enemy Symmetra or Zarya if they were too close to her when she used Particle Barrier
Looking for Group
- Fixed a bug that caused all game modes to be selectable when adding a player to an LFG group
- Fixed a bug that prevented the Choose Roles menu from offering a default role when accessed
- Fixed a bug that prevented players from receiving messaging notifying them why they were unable to change a Looking for Group title if they were suspended from changing Custom Game names
- Fixed a bug that prevented role icons from displaying on hero portraits
- Fixed a bug that allowed two players were able to queue for the same Looking for Group spot