According to highscoreheroes on twitter. Twitch drops have revealed a new Overwatch weekly challenge coming to Overwatch possibly this week (tomorrow). The drops show “Mardi Gras” themed sprays and notes “Overwatch Ashe Mardi Gras – bundle”.
Tuesday the 25 is “Fat Tuesday” and the day Overwatch drops new content (typically). And Wednesday the 26 is Mardi Gras so this is all looking like good possibilities. Hopefully we get a new Ashe story as well.
Stay tuned to gamewatchtoday for all the latest Overwatch News.
His profile has been updated to say the following.
President of the film and television division of leading game company Activision | Blizzard, charged with adapting the company’s intellectual property to film and TV, including development, financing, production and distribution. After founding the business unit in 2014 and serving as its COO and CFO, I grew the business to $15 mil in revenue and with my creative partner built a diverse and world-class team of 20+ people to execute our mission. I oversee financing, distribution, strategic planning, franchise management, business affairs, operations and other functions of this emerging business unit while working closely with the creative team.
* Executive producer of Skylanders Academy, a TV adaptation of Skylanders (the leading children’s video game franchise in the world). Solicited pitches and selected show runner, assembled writers’ room, provided notes and creative feedback at all stages of production from writing through animation, hired key show staff (line producer, casting director, voice director, composer, etc.), sourced and hired animation studio and negotiated equity interest therein, established guidelines for talent deals, assembled series cast, and sold the show to Netflix.
* Executive producer of Diablo, a TV adaptation of Blizzard Entertainment’s IP, rendered in anime style. The show is currently in pre-production for distribution worldwide through Netflix.
* With my creative partner, authored development strategy for the Call of Duty cinematic and television universe. Secured development funding, developed writer compensation deals and oversaw negotiations to secure talent.
* With my creative partner, developed and sold an animated series based Blizzard’s Overwatch franchise.
* Authored strategic business plan for formation of the business, developed organization strategy, sourced and recruited talent, structured compensation and built the team to execute against the plan
So there you have it an Overwatch animated series has been sold rights to and a Diablo series is in pre-production which means we will see that one first.
We also know they are working on the Call of Duty movie but has been put on hold twice now.
I’m pretty excited about this news, how about you?
Developer Comment: On top of the high utility Brigitte brings to her team, she also dishes out a ton of healing and armor. We’re reducing some of this healing and armor to help keep her in line with the other healers.
Photon Projector (Secondary Fire)
Damage increased from 120 to 140
Developer Comment: Increasing Photon Projectors max damage allows Symmetra to play more effectively at a safer range when necessary.
Full charge time for scoped shots increased from 0.75 sec to 0.9 sec
Developer Comment: Widowmaker has become stronger over time following changes to other heroes, such as power reductions to barriers. This change is intended to slow down her shots, reducing her overall DPS.
Affected players’ loss of air control reduced from 1 second to 0.5 seconds
Developer Comment: This change allows Wrecking Ball’s enemies to regain control of their movement more quickly to try and avoid attacks, making Piledriver combos a bit less deadly.
Here the the list counting down the top 10 most viewed Overwatch Videos on YouTube.
No Mercy 66 million views Mashed
2. Overwatch Rap Battle 53 million views Squeezie
3. Overwatch Animated Short: Dragons 33 million views Playoverwatch (official)
4. Overwatch Vs TF2 [SFM] 26 million views The Winglet
5. Overwatch Song | The Reaper | #nerdout 26 million views Nerdout
6. Overwatch Animated Short | “Infiltration” 20 million views Playoverwatch (official)
7. Overwatch Animated Short | “The last Bastion” 19 million views Playoverwatch (official)
8. Overwatch Animated Short | “Honor and Glory” 17 million views Playoverwatch (official)
9. Overwatch Animated Short | “Hero” 16 million views Playoverwatch (official)
10. Overwatch Cinematic Trailer 15 million views Playoverwatch (official)
Most of the videos come from the official Overwatch channel but the ones at the top have captured memes and hearts alike as the official / unofficial music videos about Overwatch. I mean I would pick Tracer but I’m already Tracer…
So I didn’t really learn anything from my 72 hour live stream because it was the Overwatch logo from the login screen for about 70 hours of it. I was trying to test my laptop and my internet connection for streaming and learned that both are garbage, lol. I guess secondary take away is that not everyone wants to see nonsense from a live stream *shrug* although I thought it was funny most people didn’t stay for more than a few seconds to leave a comment like “when are you going to play” or “hello”.
If you are looking for live streaming tips tho, here’s some things I have actually learned from other “professional” streamers I have talked to.
Get a face cam
Get your voice on stream
Interact with people watching your stream
Get your friends to watch your stream (when you start out)
Stream like you are putting on a show (even if no one is there)
Choose a stream format (video games, asmr, just chatting, IRL, or something else)
Choose your stream type (are you a variety streamer or do you always do the same thing)
Be entertaining (even if it means making up a streaming persona)
Get yourself out there (interact and find other streamers your size and slightly bigger this will get you friends and start your community building (networking))
Get on social media (a lot of streamers post to twitter but branch out to as many sites as possible to get your stream out there).
*bonus* wherever you stream from start a YouTube channel to post (well edited) clips from your stream.
Got more tips to add, comment below.
Will I do another nonsense stream again… Yes. I have another one planned for this week I am going to try using an external camera.